Saturday, October 24, 2009

The end is the beginning


Three months ago I signed up for the Intensive Coach Training Program to help me better my skills as a Coach. Knowingly or unknowingly, I have been coaching at the workplace and my community for a very long time. The realisation that I can really make a difference made me seriously look at honing the ability to touch people's lives.

What I least expected was the person whose life would become different would be mine......

With due acknowledgement to the faculty, the people who contributed the most in this journey were my fellow coaches. Each of them in their unique manner let me be the way I am....in my entire life of learning, I never felt so close to myself and my opinions and at the same time be able to stretch my thinking, be able to recognise my gut, shift perspectives, look at life beyond the box and celebrate myself for who I am.

My friends who are great people and great minds in their respective fields..I thank you for the amazing journey I have had with you....and yes as we conclude the ICT formal sessions today....Its not the end but the beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment